Best viewed in Internet Explorer

Friday, April 11, 2008

Memorable Days...

"Don't brood. Get on with living and loving. You don't have forever." - Leo Buscaglia

What's Up?

Since I slept quite late last night, so ended up waking up late too. I was in David's house having BBQ with some friends. Ahaha! I've been eating all day yesterday; lunch at Bintang Plaza, and then eat all kinds of junks at Emandy's house and BBQ at night again. Not to forget, we went to Taman Selera beach in the evening. The sunset was awesome but too bad it rained 15 minutes after we got there. At least we managed to take some photos using Keane's camera. Awesome!!! Sorry for not posting any photos, all the photos are now with Keane. Haha...I'll try to post up some once I get it.


Today was Keane's last day in Miri, time just flies so fast. He took the night flight back to KL. So yeah, we had lunch with Kenaina, Marvin and Ming Chai at Bintang Plaza again. Then, somehow they thought of buying shoes. Haha...we went to a shop in China Town; in the shop, we went into a room at the back... Wow! Seriously lot's of shoes and the price are cheap. In the end, Keane and Kenaina bought one pair each.




As some of you know, today is the SMK St. Columba prefect camp. So we, as ex-senior, rushed to school around 2.45pm and see hows everything going on. Everything seems to be fine, everyone still alive, juniors are being tortured, seniors having fun...all the best to them lah! Oh yeah...I'm going to see them again tomorrow night in school. I wanna watch their dance and there will be BBQ.



Thinking back last year, it was a really memorable experience for me. I really miss the camp; it was so fun but tiring la. Ahaha...who cares? Prefect was best thing I ever had in my secondary school life. It's worth the time and effort!



028Good Night!024

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f