Best viewed in Internet Explorer

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Happy Birthday!

First of all...

I would like to wish Sanjeet Kaur...

Happy Birthday!!!

Janamdin Mubarak Ho!!!
(means Happy Birthday in Hindi)

Wish you All The Best in whatever you do!

I went to my ex-secondary school(SMK St. Columba) today. Besides giving Sanjeet her birthday gift, I went to talk to some of my teachers and just hang around...ahaha! I met up with Marvin and Ming Chai too.

And yeah, today the school senior Prefectorial Board had their first briefing with the new prefect candidates. Ahaha...nothing much I can say about it, just wish them luck and have fun! LOL! I might be going again next week and see how's everything going on. Haha...it's actually fun to be a prefect although it can be tough sometimes. I really miss those times and for me, it's one of the best thing in my secondary school life. Just hope that the next batch of prefects will be even better than the previous one.

Good Night!

2 comments:

Esther's Blog said...

I agree!! Bestest ever. Though sometimes things dun go rite, but one thing did. We grew closer as a board..Too close sometimes Haha :) Miss those times man!! When we had to juggle with never ending hw and prefect stuff :)

Jin Kiat said...

Haha...forget about the bad times but we keep the good times as sweet memories :)

 
ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f