Best viewed in Internet Explorer

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

SPM Results!

"Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire." - William Butler Yeats

My Forecast Result

7A1, 1B3, 1B4 and 1E8

The Actual Result

6A1, 1A2, 2B3 and 1C6

What's up?


Finally the day has come, the day that all the SPM 2007 candidates are waiting for. My results were fine, not to say it's very good though. But yeah, I still wanna thank God for showering His grace and mercy on me. I believe everything that happened is in His plans.

When I entered the school gate this morning, everyone were saying I did well and start to congrats me before I even know what's my result. So when I went and see my result slip, the first thing I saw was a C6! Damn...I was so shocked and started to shiver. But yeah, it was only Moral Studies subject. I got an A1 as my forecast and now...a C6! Who cares about it anyways!? A useless subject that spoiled my result slip! The Moral Studies really ruined most of the results in my school; it's just weird. I was depressed and disappointed for a while but it went better when thinking I did better for my other subjects. As you can see especially for my History, from E8 to a B3! Wow...that's a big move! I tried hard 1 week before the test and thanks to my mom for the last minute drills she gave me. And not to expect an A2 for BM and a B3 for Biology. Never thought will get an A for BM in my life. So yeah, it's really God's grace.

A few of us went off for lunch at Boulevard; Chung Zeng was there as our guest. He gave us support and encouragement about our results. After lunch, Kim Teck, Greg, Jeremy and I went to Bintang Plaza to hang out since we have nothing to do. Haha! Everyone is complaining about their results and especially that freaking Moral subject. We just have to move on because we can't do anything about it now.

Congrats those who obtained excellent results! I guess our batch is the history makers for our school SPM achievement. We had 8 straight A1's this time. Not only that, we even beat SMK Chung Hua Miri which was one of the top schools around. I hope that the next batch will work harder.

For those who didn't do well this time, just continue to move on and learn from your mistakes. You CAN do it in your further studies if you work hard enough. Don't give up! Life is isn't just about SPM, there are more yet to come!


"I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. Twenty-six times, I've been trusted to take the game-winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed." - Michael Jordan



070Good Night!065

7 comments:

美丽莎 ♥ said...

haha i was planning to do the same post about my forecast n real spm results.huhu congrats :)

Jin Kiat said...

haha sure...why not? thanks anyways and congrats to u too!

Esther's Blog said...

Lols ur rite on life's not just about SPM :P CONGRATYS BOY!

LingDi said...

Congrats! Continue to have faith in God! Psalm 37:4! Philippians 4:13! Yes, It is true that Moral killed lots of people this year. Usually, it's Est but, this year Moral joined in the SPM assassination group. Haha..
However, no matter what, that's God's plan for you. Do your best!!

Jin Kiat said...

yeah...thx God for this result tho. thx for ur support!

Unknown said...

oh yeah! Pre-u/foundations is the most important EXAM ever... But, life is still not juz about exams... it is juz a check point, to check how well we can do.. What is our capability. That's it! *cheers* You all did greatly.. Am v happy to hear that St co beat ch :p tho the newspaper still say Ch is better.. but WE KNOW IT

Jin Kiat said...

Amen! lol...

 
ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f