Best viewed in Internet Explorer

Friday, March 21, 2008

Good Friday

"There are some movies that I would like to forget, for the rest of my life. But even those movies teach me things." - Antonio Banderas

Good Friday
everyone!
It's a day to commemorate the crucifixion and death of Jesus Christ. I have no idea why there isn't a service in my church today while other churches had it. Kinda strange right?

So yeah, it's been quite a while since I blogged something about myself. So here it goes...

I went to Pizza Hut in Bintang Plaza for lunch with my family and just hung around for couple of hours. Well...at least I didn't went home empty-handed this time. Ahaha...I bought a bottle of NutraLife Muscle Builder powder (375g). RM66.80 after discount! Damn...all these stuff are so expensive. Well...just wanna tone my body up and look fit. Haha...was tired so I slept for hours after I got home.


Later at night, Chung Zeng asked whether I wanna watch a movie or not. So as you know, I rather go out than being bored at home. We watched Shutter!

Yeah...a thriller! But it wasn't that scary compared to some other movies I watched. It was something to do with cameras and a spirit seeking for vengeance. Watch it and you'll understand. LOL...but according to Chung Zeng, the Thailand version was better and scarier which was released few years ago. In my opinion, I think Asian countries are better in ghost stories while the western are better in thrillers. Maybe it's because we used to believe in legends and myths. So, RM8 gone for this! I'm waiting for better movies to come.


098Good Night!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f