Best viewed in Internet Explorer

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Moments...

"Realize deeply that the present moment is all you ever have." - Eckhart Tolle

What's up?

I was kinda tired last night, so I didn't manage to blog or online. Well, yesterday was a day out for me and it was fun! Keane came from KL for the weekend and we just hang out whole day. Heh...didn't see him for few months; changed a little, long hair, maybe lost some weight...etc.

I brought him to visit our ex-physics teacher, Mdm Ha and spent about 2 hours there. LOL...interesting eh! As for lunch, we met up with Joaquina, Lynthia and Marvin in Bintang Plaza. Hoho...have not seen Marvin for quite some time too. He's still the same...ahaha. After lunch, since we didn't decide to watch any movies; so we went to Imperial Mall. I have nothing to shop over there, so I just did window shopping. Ahaha...that's what I always do. We had rojak and ais kacang after that somewhere around Mega Hotel.

Yeah, and once again...we dropped by Bintang Plaza. That was actually to give Sanjeet and family a surprise that Keane is around. We joined them for dinner at Fratini's after Keane's worship practice in church. That was the best part! 4 pizzas and 2 pastas and a cup of red wine that got me high. Luckily there was ice-cream to cool me down...LOL! I was 100% full! We dropped by their house a while and chit chat a little while watching some news about the election.

Well...Barisan Nasional(BN) won for the parliament so which means they will still continue to be our government. This time was a good fight. They lost in some locations. So let's hope the best from them.

095Bye!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f