Best viewed in Internet Explorer

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Study Break

So the 12 academic weeks had come to an end. Woo... Finally! Tired of series of bad lectures. Finals are coming in a week time which is not so good. Another 3 weeks of mental fatigue. Preparations seems to be slacking. LOL! Just hope for the best!

Hah! Uni gym is closed down weeks ago so which means I need to go out for my workout. Now my friend is not around to give me a ride which makes life a bit sad for me. So recently had been using the bus to go to a nearer gym. It's a bit troublesome though since it's taking up too much time. I've decreased my training intensity ever since I started this semester and need to further decrease because of exams. I just can't stop completely or I just choose not to :)

Summer! I can't wait for summer break to come which is like almost 4 months off. How great is that!? Basically had my plans sorted out for this coming few months. Heh... really looking forward to it.



~Cheers~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f