Best viewed in Internet Explorer

Monday, April 25, 2011

Childhood Cartoons

Heh... Was busy studying for my maths test last weekend so no time for any updates. So yeah, test was just now and erm... LOL? Not good ah!

As I saw my friend watching the cartoon Aladdin last weekend, I start to reflect back during my childhood moments. That time computer wasn't that advanced as now so most of the time will be watching TV. And as kids... CARTOONS! Especially Disney!

Here are some of my favourites. Haha! Cannot recall how many times I watched, just many times! Good storyline is one thing, WONDERFUL songs is what makes the cartoon worth watching. Yeah, I'm still listening to the songs till this day cause' they're just beautiful. Music is just sweet and I find it very relaxing while listening.

Unlike songs nowadays a bit gila one. Sometimes don't know what they singing or yelling about.
sex. rebellion. death. suicide. violence. hatred. anti-christ. extreme.
Haha! You name it all. Hope Disney will still make these kind of music. But now it's like Miley Cyrus? Ha?

Beauty & The Beast


Bambi



Here's something worth listening:)


No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f