Best viewed in Internet Explorer

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Completion of Year 1

Completed my last paper earlier this morning. Yeah, feels great now. NOW I can start dreaming of my summer break. So just a quick recap for the past few weeks. Been really busy, don't even have the time to post. But anyways... I think this is the most exciting and horrifying examination I sat so far. Sitting for 6 modules with 4 year long is ridiculous.

It's like I'm putting a gamble on each paper everyday. No time to study so I just picked a few topics and hope it will come out well. Haha! Wasn't that lucky all the time so you can say I screwed up a portion of the paper; and I mean each module. But overall it was alright, not as tough as expected. Maths was the only which is great! I just hope I'm able to retain my partial scholarship. So basically I'm studying just because of that.

For the past 2 months, my training intensity has dropped a lot. Haha! I've not done any running for a month plus already. Gonna start back again. I've been eating a lot so put up some weight. But it's still alright because I'm still in shape and getting stronger. Been sleeping late for the last 2 months, so now it's time to readjust my sleeping time again. Sleep early, wake up early! Since I plan to go harder these summer so adequate rest is required before I start anything.

Oh and the university gym is back again after renovation. Past few weeks been going out to workout. Well, I just can't stop; makes me feel sick and uncomfortable. The new gym looks great but it comes with noob rules. Unfortunately! Was kinda pissed earlier on.. Seriously I'm gonna have a hard time.



=.="

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f