Best viewed in Internet Explorer

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Cheers~

As usual I'm busy with stuff. This course is giving me deadlines every SINGLE week, non-stop. Currently working on my air compressor group design project which is due on Monday. Hah! Hope history won't repeat again. Past few weeks was working on car jack design till 4am. Drivin' me crazy... Ulalala...

So it's the end of week 9 already for your info, which means 3 more to go. Yeah, sounds great but not so because finals are coming up. The 'interesting' part is I'm having 6 modules. Oh and before that, will be having short test on week 11 and 12. Haha! To make things taste better, I haven even started anything on that. That's life man... Too busy to study =.="

Two labs coming up next week which is the Electromechanical Systems module lab, totally blur when you're doing those labs. Hahaha! Not me but everyone else too!

Anyways...



Get a break :D

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f