Best viewed in Internet Explorer

Thursday, July 15, 2010

We're Back!

This period of the year would be the holiday season for most universities and most of the people are back. Would be the best time to catch up with each other. So the two budak Aussie are back and we had our dinner at Taman Selera last night. I particular liked the black-pepper pork and the stingray. I gonna need to drink more water after that.

Then, we went to Sarjan for satay and that's where we start our stories and laughing all the way. Laugh until stomach ache also, been awhile since I laughed until that extend. LOL!

Kim Teck, Arvin, Kenaina, Esther, me

And thanks to that, I went home late and didn't get enough sleep which gave me a real bad day today.


Ah wells... ciao!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f