Best viewed in Internet Explorer

Friday, July 30, 2010

Burgers :)

Here's the best burger I've ever tasted in my whole life. Since eat burger is something very rare, so this was really a blast! On Wednesday, Ansxn and I went to KFCK(Kinky Fat Chef Kitchen) to fulfill the common desire between us, which is EATING. After a long time looking for the place, we found it! Located in someone's house in Piasau. Err... The parking area was kinda terrible, almost got my car stuck in the mud. Haha! Anyways......

Here's the beef burger with their special sauce.
oO... double thumbs up!
Their sauce was really nice, the best!


Chicken burger

The burgers we ate.
Ansxn : me = 3 : 4


And finally a chill at Ice City.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f