Best viewed in Internet Explorer

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Shell Scholarship Phone Interview

I just had my Shell Scholarship phone interview done. My interview was schedule at 10am; I expected the call 10-15 minutes earlier but end up I only got the call at 10.30am. Thought they forget me already:p






Heh... it's my first time having an interview through the phone and it roughly took me about 50+ minutes. Haha! Hold the phone until sweating and my ear also wanna burn already. If talk to gf for 4 hours still can la, but this one talk until head wanna explode. This one mana tahan? The interviewer sound so serious also, laugh a bit also cannot meh? LOL!




Overall it wasn't that bad, nor I would say it's good. Though the questions were quite hard at times but hey, it's my first time. They really drill into your head, stress you up until your thinking capability. So, pass or not? Doesn't matter, let God decide. If don't pass, means I'm not good enough lo; simple as that. What matters is the good experience I had. But I really hope I can get to the face-to-face interview, it would be another memorable experience I will get.

2 comments:

:: keanie-weanie :: said...

This one was quite simple. They just want to see your co-curricular achievements and see your experience in it and whether you have reflected on it.

Hopefully you make it to the next stage, however, you have to be exceedingly well and you must want it badly. Shell however only wants people who are doing THEIR courses and unfortunately Mech Eng is not what they want. The HR personnel actually told me to change my course, then they might consider more.

Also don't forget who were the ones getting the Shell scholarship last year.

Jin Kiat said...

Yeah. But the one which is a bit harder is the one they asked you to talk on the topic you chose.

Haha! They too many Mech Eng already ba. What they're lacking is Geologist, Petroluem and Resevoir Eng and anything similar to those.

 
ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f