Best viewed in Internet Explorer

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Raya At Luffy's Place

Today, I went to Luffy's house for Raya open house. Haha! I know it's a bit lazy but doesn't matter:p So again, I had an awesome lunch at his place. Together with Jeremy, Kim Teck and my brother, we headed to his house around 1pm+.

The food wasn't ready by then, so we just sit around and chit-chat. Haha! Patiently waiting for the food *feels hungry*. When the food was out, here we go! Yummy! See the food also saliva wanna drip:D I would say it was really good, we had lasagna, beef, mutton, salad... Those were my favourite. Not to forget the desserts. Awesome! We had cheese cake, eclair and durian puff. Ahh...they just melt in your mouth.

Hah! Really satisfied this time and very full. So after that, we decided to just hang around. Jeremy, Teck and me went to Luffy's room. LOL...yeah just the 3 of us. Feels so comfortable to rest there and boys just being boys, talking about random stuff. Blah, besides that we also checking out his room; see what are his luxury:p Haha! Many choices of perfumes, clothes and we also helped to tidy up his drawer.

We left the place around 4 and I saw a Lamborghini on the road. Well, there's only 1 in Miri. Hot car with a cool driver inside. When I reached home immediately I go berak. Teehee... And went workout with Jeremy.


Haha! I'm getting fatter.
Can't resist when got nice food:p

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f