Best viewed in Internet Explorer

Friday, October 30, 2009

4 More

I've sat 2 exam papers which is Pure Mathematics 3 and Mechanics 1. Wee... Maths over! Yeah, just for now... Hehe:)

Overall I think the 2 papers were great, kinda satisfied actually:) Thank God for wisdom and understanding that I'm able to go through. Well, it was only at the last minute I managed to get some of the concept right. So I believe is the Holy Spirit that guided me.

October is coming to an end and there we go... November. This coming month I'll be sitting for the tougher papers which are Physics and Chemistry. Huhu... I really don't know what to expect. Guess I'll just take it step by step. I'll be having Chemistry Paper 5 this coming Wednesday. I hope I'm able to write the practical. Haha!


Good Night!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f