Best viewed in Internet Explorer

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

My Happy 19th Birthday

Weee...I'm 19 today. Time flies by fast. Thank God for His grace and mercy, bringing me through this beautiful life of mine. Though I may be facing obstacles but He promised to be with me. Things may seems tough but in the end I'm still able to get through them.


Today I really had a great and happy day. First of all, I would like to thank all the birthday wishes. Haha! At least you guys still remember me. Not like some, I think all lupa kawan. Haha! Just kidding. Oh wells, doesn't matter:) When I woke up this morning, Sarah called and there goes my birthday song.

Me and my classmates went to McD for lunch. Haha! People chia me o, sure go makan banyak banyak la. I had 4 pieces of chicken and fries. Guess everyone knows food is enough to make me happy. Hehe.. Thanks guys!


So let's see what I got this time...

This 'egg card' made by Wesley. It's really nice and creative. Hah! Why egg? Because I eat eggs all the time:p I also like the bible verse he wrote in it.

but those who hope in the LORD
will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
they will run and not grow weary,
they will walk and not be faint.
(Isaiah 40:31)


Ang Pau!
From my popo and mommy.

And this...
Means I got a package to collect.
I know nothing about this. Haha!
I'll just find out tomorrow:)



And just before I end this post,
Jeremy Chin Ee Wei!
I want my Kinsei!
Say want to buy for me,
so where is it?

3 comments:

Myvy said...

hey,
jin kiat...
happy belated birthday...
sorry for the late late wish....
MAY GOD BLESS YOU ONE MORE YEAR AND YEARSSSS.... TO COME...

Tan Qun Hao said...

SHIT sorry i 4got.. sorry brother...Happy Birthday!!! nvm i might bring bak chocolates for u

Jin Kiat said...

[Myvy]
Thanks:)

[TQH]
haha! thanks anyways... okie:)

 
ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f