Best viewed in Internet Explorer

Monday, September 21, 2009

Raya Break

Ulalala... I'm having my Raya break now, 1 week:D I wanna play but I'll feel guilty after that because exams is just around the corner and can't afford to do so. Hehe...

My break actually started last Friday, schools were let off one day earlier. So yeah! Played badminton with some friends on that morning. Tiring game after playing with some pros. Haha! Later in the afternoon, I dropped Amanda to the bus station. 'when you gonna chia me eat?:P'


As for yesterday, first day of Raya. So Jeremy and I visited Ieqa's place. Apparently we are her first visitors and obviously our first house too. Had a wonderful lunch time there; eat until so full and also relax relax watch TV. For dinner, we went out with Maurice and Yong Han. Our last dinner before they leave for further studies. I had 2 chicken chops. After dinner, we had our gaming session. Went to Progress for Left 4 Dead. Exciting game when you play with a group of friends.

For today, my church's youth had a gathering at the beach. Well, more to a BBQ and some games. Although today was cloudy, yeah thank God for that. But I still ended up with sun burn:( Overall I'm kinda tired today but really had fun.

my sun burnt foot
can see the mark of my flip-flop?




And yeah, if you noticed, I've been eating,
and eating,
and eating for the past few days:p
I'm a happy boy. LOL!

Ouh, everyone is leaving:( That's sad...
So when is my turn?

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f