Best viewed in Internet Explorer

Saturday, September 26, 2009

I'm Full!


Oh what a beautiful day to start off, when I woke up... it's raining!

Wee...I love the cooling weather and the wind that blows. It's just refreshing:) Actually I thought of waking up early this morning but it didn't happen due to some reasons. Firstly, I couldn't sleep last night; no idea what happen to me but seems that I've lots of things in mind. Secondly, obviously due to the cool weather which makes me wanna sleep more.

Today I went to Fareez's house for lunch. Woah! The food there was awesome! I like the lamb and butter chicken. Really delicious! And knowing me... of course eat a lot la. Basically spent the whole afternoon in his house with Jeremy, Greg and his cousin. So as usual I went to the gym. Hahaha! I'm just too full to do anything. Even after 2 hours, I believe the food had not digest. And yeah... I skipped dinner:p


Yes it's late now
and I'm still full.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f