Best viewed in Internet Explorer

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Trial Exam =.="

Ahah! Finished my trial exams just now, so here I am again.

Well, it's still not the time to relax,
instead work harder just for these few more weeks!
Finals are coming! Erk!
but yeah, I wanna get over it too..


Overall I think my trials wasn't that good though, maybe because lack of preparation. Can't afford that to happen in the finals. My Physics and Chemistry paper wasn't too bad I guess. As for today, I had Maths. Erk! Killer... Why does the last day always have to be the killer paper? Imagine if I sat that paper in the real exams, I'm dead meat!


Oh Maths, why don't you love me as much I loved you?

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f