Best viewed in Internet Explorer

Monday, August 10, 2009

Relieve

The story begins...


It's 7.30am, I arrived college. Yeah I know I'm early. So since there won't be any class for the first period, so me and Jeremy decided to continue our sleep. Ahah! Guess we didn't have enough rest the night before. My night kinda sucks as there was a black out, so I can't sleep well.

Around 8am...
*rings* My phone rang and it was Wesley. With a nervous tone, he told me that Dr. Lee 'miss call' him. Well, my first thought is he got straight A(which he actually did). From then, I also start to get nervous, maybe excited and yes, obviously waiting for the 'miss call'. Haha! Well, I got it around 8.40am. So I was more calm by then, but still questioning would it be a 3 or 4A.

Physics lesson went on as usual, doing some exercise; can't really focus. So it's 10am, results officially. Before we were given the results, phototaking session comes first. Then we went into a room with Dr. Lee and Mr. John, the interesting part begins.

*dup dup, dup dup, dup dup...* My heart starts beating faster as Dr. Lee mention the names one by one. Waiting for my turn and finally... I got mine! Well, I'm satisfied this time:)



Of all this, really thank God for bringing me through.
Without Him, I'm nothing.
Through His strength, I can
do all things.
With God's wisdom, understanding and Holy Spirit,
I will overcome all obstacles.
God Almighty,
He reigns forever!
Amen.




Yeah, straight A:)

A2, here I come!

2 comments:

:: keanie-weanie :: said...

Whoa. I'm really proud of you. You've really done it. I am really proud of you and I really miss you.

Let's praise God, shall we? It was impossible for me too if it wasn't for Him.

ps. Don't you have to check online? Why is Dr Lee calling you guys? It's all online larh.

Keane

Jin Kiat said...

Haha! Thank God man!
I'm proud of you too, can go UK:) All the best ya. I still got A2 to go...


Erm... Dr Lee help us check. We dunno how to check:p. Its always like that, she help all to check.

 
ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f