Best viewed in Internet Explorer

Saturday, March 21, 2009

IELTS Completed


Finally, one more thing completed. Haha...the International English Language Test System. Well...the test was yesterday and today. I had my speaking test yesterday. For today, I had 3 tests which are listening, reading and writing.

For my speaking, I think it was fine. The interviewer was nice and friendly. The topic that I got wasn't that hard though. So yeah...hope it'll be alright.

My listening test was alright too I guess, managed to get all the answers this time but don't know correct or not la. Hahaha!

As for reading test...Uhh! Guess this is the worst among all I would say. The passages were kinda long and harder to understand. Luckily I'm able to finish in time but it was a rush. Haih...

I think my writing test was okay too.. Not really tough but just hope I won't run off topic. 


So yeah...that's it for now. No more staying back for extra class... I'll just wait for the results in 2 weeks time.


No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f