Best viewed in Internet Explorer

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Happy? Sad? Whatever...

Long time didn't blog about my life. So yeah, my day was kinda interesting. Hahahaha! Today me and Luffy volunteered to help our college to distribute the flyers in some secondary school as you all know that SPM results are out today...

So around 9.30am, we headed to SMK Lopeng Tengah. LOL! It's seems to be dead, no one was there.. We thought maybe because we were there too early, so we drove off too Morsjaya to buy a few stuff. Around 10am, we went back again but still... the 
place is so quiet and empty, only a few students and cars outside.. So I was thinking, this school got people take SPM one ka? LOL...we went into the sc
hool compound to distribute the flyers. We were given 100 copies. After 40 minutes, less than 10 were given out... Haha! You can actually imagine how empty is that school.

We got fed up in the end and it's so boring there. So we decided to go to SMK St. Columba, my former secondary school. Woah! This one is a totally opposite, the
 whole road was jammed and there were lots of people there. Feels nice to go back there sometimes, bring back all the high school memories... Haha! I managed to talk to some of my juniors at the same time promoting my college like a bu
sinessman already. At least I'm able to distributes more flyers this time but not really a lot also la. The school only have 1 straight A1 this time, a big decrease from the year before..

Well...everyone all busy getting their result slip today. Yeah, all kinds of emotions everywhere... But no point making a big fuss over it, it is done. Instead, move on! Those who did well, congrats and all the best in your further studies. For those who didnt, continue to work harder because it's still not the end yet :-) Anyways, I also got my official
 result slip just now. Everyone get, I also get lo.. Hahaha!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f