Best viewed in Internet Explorer

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Blood Donation


Save Blood, Save Lives


Today my college had this blood donation thingy. So as the chairman of the college student council, I was kinda busy in the morning, trying to make sure everything is smooth. Everyone was cooperative, which makes life easier. Well...really thank God for everything, nothing unexpected happen, just kinda happy with this event.

The purpose of this event is to save lives and it would be a good experience for those who are donating the first time. I'm a first time donor and I would say it's fun. Haha! This year, we managed to get 50 packets of blood, out of 74 that registered. Well, I would say we're satisfied with the results. It wasn't that bad anyways, although we targeted more.

We hope to organize another one if we can. For those who haven donate, I would encourage you to give it a try.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f