Best viewed in Internet Explorer

Thursday, July 3, 2008

This Is My Class...

"If you really want to do something, you will find a way. If you don't, you will find an excuse." - Anonymous

What's Up?

Sometimes I just wanna say I had great fun in college. Not because of studies but is the people and friends around me that gave me the enjoyment. LOL! And my class, probably one of the craziest class in the whole college I guess. Well, not everyone in my class are crazy but just the minority especially the boys. Haha...boys will be boys! It's just fun to see what are they doing in class everyday.

Welcome To

My Class!

Our class is now a classroom, bedroom and a kitchen too! LOL...how nice is that? Since the canteen's food is so damn expensive, for example...RM1+ for 2 pieces of toasted bread. We can actually buy one loaf outside for just RM2. So today Jeremy brought a bread toaster, Tisanka brought 2 loaves of bread and Dennis brought fried eggs. LOL...we made our own toasted bread during the morning break. Since we're all broke, so this is the way to save money. Haha...everything was fun and the whole classroom was smelled of toast.

Since there are so many empty tables, so let's combine them and use it as our bed.

Kitchen! LOL...

So what's next? You'll find out soon!

Good Night!

3 comments:

Joan said...

lol. apa kamu org buat itu? :P

Jin Kiat said...

buat toasted bread...

custom-essay-writing-service.org/blog/buy-custom-essay said...

Such a pastime was useful for everyone present. The interesting ideas and funny stories became the basis of this evening in a noisy company.

 
ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f