Best viewed in Internet Explorer

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Holidays Are Over :(

Arghh!!!

Firstly... It's the internet connection again. Damn terrible tonight! Can't login into my MSN and also having problem surfing on the net. Stupid...

Secondly... I'll be back to school tomorrow. Woosh...time fly fast! Can't believe it's already the end of it. One more week to go before SEMESTER EXAMS start!


As for today, I went to visit Samreet's family although he is not around. It's been a long time since the last time. Well, everyone is great! We all went for dinner at Miri Cafe and ice-cream at Desserts. After that, we had a short video call with Samreet. LOL...just checking him out. And yeah, Sanjeet is gonna sit for her SPM in few months time too. All the best! I did nothing much for this holidays. As exams are near, I just spend time doing my revision. I was in the Pustaka for last few days and th
anks to my 'teacher' for helping me out too. :)

Lastly, I watched a hindi movie too. Loving it! LOL...

Awesome! Aishwarya Rai is so gorgeous!
Definitely one of the best movies from her...


Good Night!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f