Best viewed in Internet Explorer

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Holidays!!!

"Light travels faster than sound so some people appear bright until you hear them speak." - Joe Messmore

What's Up?

Yeah!!! We're having semester break for one week! I'm sohappy now...LOL! I'm so gonna sleep throughout the week, seriously need lots of rest.

But then, semester exams is in 2 weeks time. Erk! That's the bad thing, need to study during this break. Planning to go Pustaka to study since I can't study well at home with all the distractions around... Besides that, I also plan to do some outdoor activities. Haha...I seriously need that a lot! So well, we'll see how things go...

~Enjoy Your Holidays!~

Good Night!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f