Best viewed in Internet Explorer

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Welcome Back, Samreet...

"A diplomat is a man who always remembers a woman's birthday but never remembers her age." - Robert Lee Frost

What's Up?

Samreet was back yesterday from New Zealand for his holidays. That's a good news. He will be here for about 3 weeks, so whoever wants to hang with him, better do it before he goes back. So I met up with him in Bintang Plaza this afternoon. Well...we just hang around a little then we finally sat at McDonald's to have some meal. So we just talk lah, he told me lots of stuff about his life in New Zealand especially his university, the people there and many more... Yeah...Interesting!!! I wish I could study in places like that.

After an hour plus, I decided to drop by his house. Ahaha...long time didn't go there already. Wow...his dad just bought a new car! The new Honda Accord! Oh man...it's huge and awesome. It looks so luxurious too! We watched Happy Gilmore on his laptop. LOL...stupid funny comedy.

Then... it was tea time. Sam's family and I sat around the table and we have Indian tea and some cakes. I think it's the first time trying Indian tea...not bad eh! Haha... We just chit-chat talking about random stuff...blablabla... LOL...guess what? We actually did it for about 3 hours! First time having such a long conversation...




...It's dinner time! We all went to Piasau Boat Club to eat. I had this delicious 'Nasi Goreng Kampung' though it's a bit spicy for me. Besides that, I actually went to check out the gym there. Wow...it's great! Everything looks so new and shinny... After dinner, I went back to their house to get some movies. Haha...I wanna watch Hindi movies so badly, so I borrowed 2 awesome films which are Race and Jodhaa Akbar. Yeah! Got it finally after so long...


Since I have Mathematics test the next day, so I got to go off to do some revision. Ah well...guess it's a day for me already.


098Good Night!096

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f