Best viewed in Internet Explorer

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Gathering...

"Speak in anger and you'll give the greatest speech you'll ever regret."

What's Up?

Today we had a gathering in Bintang Plaza. Well...pretty much the ex-St Co. Samreet is back from New Zealand, whereas Kok How and Pei ling are back from KL for holidays. Quite a number of us were there...Lynthia, Joaquina, Vivian, Qi Ying, Ming Chai, Arman, Shek Li, Sylvia. We were expecting more to come but since some couldn't turn up or something. Ah anyways, we had our meal in KFC. Then we just chit-chat, sharing with each other about our life, hang out a bit......

So once again, I went over to Samreet's house in the evening. Sam's family and I went for dinner at Fratini's. I was so damn full! LOL...and seriously I'm bad in drinking wine. I suck at it...ahaha! I got high so fast and felt dizzy. At least the ice-cream helped a bit... But still, when I reached back to their house, I immediately slept on the sofa for about an hour. Haha...I drove home peacefully after that.


086_64colorGood Night!045

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f