Best viewed in Internet Explorer

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Finishing...


Ah! It's been almost 2 weeks I've not been updating my blog. Finally now I had some time to do so as the tough papers are over. Well, I gonna sit for my last paper next Monday which is Physics Practical. Wahaha! Can't wait to finish it. So my last post was about the blister at my little toe. No worries, it's alright already:) Hehe...

Last week I had my Chemistry Practical. The pattern is slightly different and it's not too bad afterall. I don't really know what to expect for this paper since it's kinda weird? LOL... Don't know how the marking scheme is.

For this week...
Phew... Quite tiring and stressful, especially on Monday and Wednesday. Sat for the Physics Paper 4 and Chemistry Paper 4. Yeah! 2 heavy papers which carries 100 marks each! This would determine whether I will get an A or not. Sounds scary? Overall, both papers very alright:) Wasn't that tough as expected. I believe it was because of God's grace and He brought me through it. Though I lose out some marks but hope I'm able to maintain my A.

After Wednesday, I relax lo. Haha! Been playing for the last few days and outing with friends. I went cycling this morning though. Waaaa~! Now I know what is hard, cycling up the hill with a heavy bike is no joke! Anyways, I gonna borrow a lighter bike soon. Cycling is fun when you're with someone.

Oh wells, should be preparing for my next paper. But then, I don't know what to study also =.="


Looking forward
to the end!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f