Best viewed in Internet Explorer

Monday, September 19, 2011

Heading Back

Heya! Somehow I think I've abandoned this blog badly. Said to myself that I will blog at least once a week but obviously it didn't happened. Spent most of my time on Facebook actually which I only created 3 months ago. LOL!

Summer break is coming to an end, which means a new academic year is coming ahead. This would be in second year. Yes, it means harder, tougher, busier BUT at the same time as life goes on, I believe it would be a wonderful and beautiful year ahead...by God's grace.

I really enjoyed this summer as it was a fruitful one. I learnt a lot, developing myself in terms of my mind, body and spirit. The 3 that cannot be separated as it affects one another somehow. As I grow, I learn. As we grow older each day, we got to learn something each day. It can be anything, just don't go to bed not knowing anything new.

Here are few things which I've learnt/went through...

1. Air conditioning systems - Did my intern with a air-cond company. So going around repairing it's the kind of thing I do. Basically, I learn as I do. At least I would say I can troubleshoot a split unit now.

2. Finance - I learn about how global financial system works. Also, trying to find a way to earn passive income. I don't wanna drag myself to work each day because of money though. I control money and not otherwise! Now this is really an eye-opening knowledge, will be going to it deeper. It's good to realize early before it's too late. Basically, we're heading to death sentence!

3. Fitness - I need not mention it is something I'm so passionate about in life. Ever since I started end of 2008, it never stops, it became a part of me. Each day getting stronger and I'm coming back leaner! I also enjoy coaching my friends. It's a pleasure to do so and I just feel happy when they show results. It's more than just a physical thing I would say, it builds a person character. Until you get yourself in it, you just don't feel it.

4. Self-development - From the previous point, which leads to this. Different people gets their motivation from different sources. As for me, it's through fitness. I live each day better than before, tomorrow will be better than today. I will portray myself as an optimistic person. I will always look at the beautiful side of things. I believe I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. I will live the best of myself each day! If I can't do it, I must. You know... this sort of stuff. Haha!

5. Family - Yes, the family time =)

6. Spiritual Food - Now without this I'm dead too. Okay, I did a study on the book of Revelation. Yes it's a tough book but it's important to get the idea of it. As we look at the situation of the world today, it just paints the picture so well. We're already on that path, just the matter of time and we'll reach the end. As I look at the news each day, it makes perfect sense that it is near. This leads me to another question, am I ready?



kachau...

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f