Best viewed in Internet Explorer

Thursday, March 17, 2011

*shoots head* BANG!

This is like a heck of a week for me. Finally submitted all my work for this week. Yeah, done for now. So can chill a little bit and update before starting another heck of week. Currently in week 6, which means 6 more to go. Will be screwed at the end. Haha! We are bound to torture and suffering. Mental and Emotionally! We are doomed to these kinda stuff.

Guess what? I didn't even have the chance to do my weekly shopping this week which means no food supply. I was busy, friends were busy; our weekend is doomed to work! This is probably the worst I've experienced so far. I just don't like to sleep late, messing up my lifestyle.


1. Car Jack project. It's been driving me nuts for days and weeks! Worked till 4am the night before submitting and woke up at 12pm noon the next day to finish off the bits. Frust!

2. Lab report. Yeaaaa... worked till 2am for this! Still can be forgiven.

3. Mathematics coursework. Now this is bad...as in very BAD! I slept at 5am this morning all because of this. Was figuring out one question for a long time. Thank God no class today which means I chilled the whole day.



So let's see whats coming ahead...
1. more lab reports
2. air compressor design - another design work = doomed to frustration
3. presentation
4. EXAMS! Ughh!



So please reconsider if you plan to do engineering,
or maybe just mechanical.
Civil is opposite, free till nothing better to do. Haha!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f