Best viewed in Internet Explorer

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Brunei Day Trip

I always love to feed my body well with food; basically the healthy ones. Especially on campus, usually eat like 5-6 meals a day. Back here, literally I just dump anything that can be eaten into my mouth. I guess this explains how I gained weight fast.

Some time ago I heard people keep mentioning about eating Japanese food at Excapade so I've always wanted to give a try. Yesterday I was down in KB with Maurice and Jeremy.

sushi and sashimi set which cost $50

plus others which I don't know the names.
Who cares, right?

Still got more but forgot to take photos. Haha! Too busy eating. Before we went back, we headed for some delicious kebab too.


...It's just a great day!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f