Best viewed in Internet Explorer

Sunday, September 12, 2010

The Last Days...

After eight months of working...

Finally I'm done!

Well, just done with one small chapter of my life which is my first working experience. I managed to get whole damn lots of experience, learnt lots of stuff in life, get to know various kinds of people; seeing how different people behave and so on. For the first few weeks, seems good to try something new but the fire starts to fades after some time. After all these, I conclude that teaching is not of my passion. Hah! Only looking forward to the end of the month for my $$$!

So how did I got through these 8 months plus alive? Pretty simple. I exposed myself to other things; start to mix around with colleagues and had much fun. And that actually made my life much more interesting and meaningful. I can say I loved everything there BESIDES teaching. LOL! That defeats my main purpose there. Sometimes as I think back, am I playing or working in college? Anyways... a sweet memory to keep:)


My 2nd batch of students

Err? LOL!

Roast chicken from my boss, Miss Chan.
My lunch on my last day.

(Before, During, After)

Everyone knows I love chicken.
This roaster my Mr. Chan.
Crazy not?

Brought home; slaughtered and cook mee shua.
Goodie!

CEO, Dato' Fong


Of all these and many more, my life is filled. Thanks to Dr. Lee I got the job and big thanks to the principal John Wong for training me. And of course to all my colleagues! Crazy time man...

Now, getting ready for a new beginning again. Will be going to KL for further studies in University of Nottingham. I believe life will get more challenging and interesting. Another crazy time again...


Stay Tuned!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f