Best viewed in Internet Explorer

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Hiking Program

Hah! It's been quite sometime since I posted something. Well, nothing much happen nowadays and also quite busy doing stuff. So today the youth in my church went hiking at Canada Hill. Hehe... since it's the school break, better take them out for some outdoor activities. I woke up early in the morning and was in church around 6am+. Haih... Quite a bad day to start off since I didn't sleep well, so many mosquitoes. Ish...

So they were divided into few groups; I was leading one myself. We started off around 9am and my group finished 6 stations in 2 hours. Haha! Other groups exited much earlier because cannot tahan. Oh wells, thank God everything was good all the while.


Warming up

Let's go!








Finish. Everyone exhausted.

Short sharing by Elder Benjamin.

=.="

Makan-makan

Smile...

After the whole morning,
it's time for some zZz

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f