Best viewed in Internet Explorer

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Random - 04

What's Up?

Okies... Here's the weekend again. So I'll just do some update. Let's see what happened this week, nothing much basically; just a life of a normal college boy.



Ahh...Got back my mock exams results. Well, overall I still think it's alright and goodie. Thank God for His guidance for me each day. Although it may not be THAT great, but I think I deserved what I got:) I got 3A and 1C this time, probably that would be my forecast. And C for Thinking Skills. Hehe... At least I did improve from last time okay. So within this few weeks, I'm gonna push to the max. For the subjects which I'm better at, I'll just have to continue to maintain and push as high as I could.



Earlier just now, I was in college because we organize this Karaoke Singing Competition. Overall it was good too:) Everything went smoothly, kinda satisfy with it since it's the first time organising this event. Morning have to go help out, then have to stay back after the event to tidy up things. So yeah...was out the whole day and kinda tired already.




~zZz~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f